The Clinician's Mastery Program
The Beginning of your journey to a life of personal, professional and financial excellence
Henry David Thoreau
Who are You ?
Understanding the type of individual you are personally, professionally and financially, has definitely been helped by the assessment in The AOM Ground Zero Program.
We fine tune it further in the Masterclass.
Where are you going ?
Your Goals and Priorities at a Personal, Professional and Financial Level. And then set the milestones at 12, 36 and 50 months.
Now is the time to get working on the smaller steps.
Why are you going there ?
Your Purpose defined, we embark on your journey to fulfil - with unfailing passion, your goals and your dreams.
Trust us to 'guide' you to the Right destination - The Right Way !
Our MCQ -Based Questionnaires are meant to unearth the truths about you.
Success is not only about finding answers to your questions. Success is powered by asking the right questions.
Practical Course Curriculum
The Program takes you through 'Real Life' scenarios and problems ; their resolutions.
These stories are fundamental to our Masterclass.
The fundamentals learnt in the Masterclass, set you nicely up for the launch of your life to the next level.
The Highlight of the Masterclass : A 'Live One-on-One' Session' with Dr.Irineu - on completion of your assessments and curriculum., to answer all your questions and guide you on the way forward.
The Ideal Course for a Specialist and Super-Specialist in Clinical Practice for a Life of Personal, Professional and Financial Mastery
The Four Week Course with Videos, Real-Life Stories & Anecdotes, Course Texts, Objective Assessments and the end-of-course. ' Live Two-Hour Video Session' ; is sure to launch you on a journey to being a better, smarter and richer person and professional.
It highlights the practical aspects of the art, science and economics of medical practice, and guides the clinician though all the touchpoints of a patient's healthcare journey - from appointment scheduling and consultation and up to the discharge and follow-up process.
It's the difference between a doctor and an "Exceptional" Doctor, The Difference between 98 % and the remaining 2 % of Doctors ; is best understood here.
Duration : One Month
Special Introductory Price : INR : 14,950 ; USD : 300.00
Click on the sections to view the Chapters
How to 'Understand Yourself Better'
The Course will guide you to discover a better you - personally and professionally. And financially.
How to 'Achieve Your Life-Goals'
The course will teach you to ask yourself the right questions at every step - in pursuit of your goals, to ensure the optimum use of your limited resources of Time, Effort & Money.
How to 'Delight Your Patients'
The program will guide you to design and deliver Positive Patient Experiences - consistently, with a concise understanding of the conduct of medical practice - from scheduling an appointment, to the discharge of a patient and follow-up.
How to 'Increase Your Earnings'
A road-map to increasing per patient, per procedure income from your medical practice with a concise understanding of 'Cost-Leadership' Strategies
How to Design Better Packages
An understanding of the process of pricing and packaging healthcare consultations, procedures and treatments
How to 'Market Yourself Better'
A concise approach to designing, marketing and networking your medical practice
The journey to a better version of 'YOU', is one 'Click' below.
Course is fully booked ? No slot available to buy, but you'd love to take part in our courses or request one tailored to your needs ?
The 'Art' of Medicine, Signum Vitalis and Good Shepherd Healthcare are registered trademarks owned by Dr.Irineu Antao Pereira